I’m not famous, nobody has ever asked me what I use, however, I felt the urge to tell you guys about it. To be honest, it’s also a good reference for me to set up my workflow in a new environment.
- Visual Studio Code has been my main editor for the past +3 years. Love it.
- SynthWave ‘84 is the theme. Yes, I like puprle. A lot.
- Cascadia Code with ligatures on is the font I’m using.
- Bracket Pair Colorizer 2: Colorize brackets. Makes it easy to find the scope. Pretty too.
- DotENV: Syntax highlighting for .env files.
- Git Graph: Git graphs inside editor.
- GitLens: Honestly, it has too many features I’m not even sure which ones I’m using.
- Prettier: Format and beautify code.
- Project Manager: Manage projects (Save, open, delete, etc).
- TODO Highlight: Highlight todos in the code.
- vscode-styled-components: styled-components syntax highlighter.
- Adobe XD to design interfaces.
- Alfred, launcher with tons of features.
- Cmder, my go-to terminal when I’m on Windows.
- Compass, a GUI to manage MongoDB.
- Dozer to hide status bar icons
- Firefox for both development and browsing.
- IINA, modern media player.
- iTerm2 + Oh My Zsh is my default terminal. Using the same theme as VS Code with Menlo font.
- Pocket, to bookmark and save content.
- PopClip, handly little app to perform actions when you select a text.
- Postman, API client.
- Spotify for music. Follow me for epic playlists.
- Telegram is my favorite messenger. Lovely app.
- TickTick, for TODOs. Tried so many apps before, but this one is really simple and fast to use. Great integration too.
- Winds, for RSS and podcast.
- Macbook Pro 2017, 13” base model.
Custom built gaming PC:
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600
- GPU: GEFORCE GTX 1050 TI (4GB 128BIT GDDR5)
- RAM: 16GB, Crucial Ballistix Sport
- Asus AB350-Gaming 3 motherboard
- Micorsoft wireless mouse & keyboard (not gaming)
- LG 29” monitor “29UM69G-B”
- Sony WH-1000XM3 headphones. Superb sound, comfortable ear cups and great noise cancellation. Best thing I bought in 2019.
- Kindle Paperwhite, for rare times that I want to read a book.